Hi from Spain !!!

English speaking Renault Koleos - For not French speaking people but want to communicate about our best SUV around
RX4
Ecuyer Koleos
Ecuyer Koleos
Merci de respecter le forum : Oui

Hi from Spain !!!

Messagepar RX4 » mar. juil. 07, 2009 12:01

Hi everybody:
I.m happy to find this forum , and I.m happy to know you are trying to do an english section, because there are a million people who doesn.t know french language, just like me. :cry:

In fact, I am only able to undersand you, using the "google web traslation service" from french to spanish... :lol:

I.m a member of the spanish.s Koleos forum (www.koleos.es) .

So, if you want to take a look to our spanish forum, and you don.t know spanish language, try the google web to do it for you...

Hugs

Titi
Comte Koleos
Comte Koleos

Re: Hi from Spain !!!

Messagepar Titi » mar. juil. 07, 2009 16:10

RX4 a écrit :Hi everybody:
I.m happy to find this forum , and I.m happy to know you are trying to do an english section, because there are a million people who doesn.t know french language, just like me. :cry:

In fact, I am only able to undersand you, using the "google web traslation service" from french to spanish... :lol:

I.m a member of the spanish.s Koleos forum (www.koleos.es) .

So, if you want to take a look to our spanish forum, and you don.t know spanish language, try the google web to do it for you...

Hugs

Hello Hugs,

Hi from Belgium !!

Welcome on this forum !! your forum is great made well but unfortunately I do not understand Spanish!! but in English it goes better!! have a nice day!! titi of Belgium :wink: :wink: :wink:
Koleos 2.0 Dci 150 CV FAP- Dynamique Plus - 4x4 - BM6V - Noir d'ivoire ( immatriculé 07/10/2008 )

RX4
Ecuyer Koleos
Ecuyer Koleos

forum renault Koleos photo Koleos image renault koleos forum

Messagepar RX4 » mar. juil. 07, 2009 16:48

Thank you for the welcome !!!

I.ve got a 4X4 150 cv. Koleos, with wheel pressure control, carminat... and a real spare wheel !!! (in fact , my Koleos is the first ever in spain to carry a real spare wheel).

Koleos in spain dosen.t come with a real spare wheel (and several spanish renault dealers said it doesn.t fit in the trunk !!!) But as I need it, before buy a Koleos, I.d take a rule and did some measurements to knew if it will fit. Just when my dealer and me, were sure than the wheel fits, then I bought the car.

Lots of other Spanish Koleos users, run to get this wheel,when I explain it in the spanish koleos forum ( www.koleos.es).

Then I realize that the rusian model and the american models does carried it.

Anyway, I tell it to you, to encourage to use the google translation service and take a view to our spanish forum. There are lots of interesting things on it.

Hugs
Modifié en dernier par RX4 le mar. juil. 07, 2009 17:23, modifié 1 fois.

virilmaiscorrect
Modérateur
Modérateur

Messagepar virilmaiscorrect » mar. juil. 07, 2009 17:09

Nice to see you on this forum. It could be nice if you could create an English section on this one ?.
Koléos Privilège 150cv 4*4 gris songe

RX4
Ecuyer Koleos
Ecuyer Koleos

Messagepar RX4 » mar. juil. 07, 2009 17:28

virilmaiscorrect a écrit :Nice to see you on this forum. It could be nice if you could create an English section on this one ?.

Thank you...

About to create an english section on this one... could it be... Perhaps I could bring several issues from the spanish forum...

I.ll tell you soon..

By the way, whenever I use a contract form in your forum, for instance "I´m" or "don´t"
the view of my message changes an the apostrophes dissapear and are subtituted by a "´"!!!!
It has to be like that ?
I think it could be due to the diference of keyboards character.
How can we solve this ?

Thank you

cyrille
Le boss
Le boss

Messagepar cyrille » ven. juil. 10, 2009 21:35

Hola RX4, Bienvenudo en el foro del Koreos en ingles.

Gracias por tu "link".

Could you please ask the administrador of your fourm to contact me to share our link on our website first page?

It could be nice for both of our web sites.

RX4
Ecuyer Koleos
Ecuyer Koleos

Messagepar RX4 » sam. juil. 11, 2009 0:09

Ok... I.ll send him a personal message, to let him know about it...
I.m not quite sure... but I think he only speak spanish.
I think you can send me a personal e-mail with your e-mail just to let him to send you the answer.
Koleos dynamique dci 150, 4X4, Carminat, surveillance de la pression des pneus ... et cinq roues !!!

Retourner vers « English speaking Renault Koleos »